Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The "List"

Remember that episode of friends when Ross and Rachel made lists of celebrities they would be allowed to sleep with if given the opportunity? Well, here's mine. Sorry I did not have time to laminate it.

Tried and True, although I would take the late 90's version over this new and unimproved one...


You all know how I feel about this guy:


Lenny is someone I always thought was hot even though I know he's a shorty. I just remembered how hot he is at the Aerosmith concert on Sunday where he rocked it out as the opening act. Not sure about that whole being married at one time to Lisa Bonet thing but i could get over it. YUM!


And a new front runner....straight from nip/tuck thanks to my netflix, Dr. Christian Troy himself.


Still looking for that number 5, I am sure he is out there somewhere, so many to choose from. :) I'll have to interview Brad and see what his choices are but it will be hard to decipher who "that one chick with the big boobs" is. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment