Sunday, December 16, 2007

Makes you wonder...

Brad and I are watching a show on the food network about Holidays at Walt Disney World. I know that it is the most magical place on Earth and all but when people are starving in the world, do we really need to create an actual entire life sized house made of gingerbread and a village made entirely of chocolate? I mean, you know no one eats that. I bet some starving people would even eat that month old gross display.
And when I say starving people, I am not even thinking of Africa...in our own backyards. This year Cleveland was rated one of the poorest cities in America. I think I can say I am grateful for the fact that we managed to stay afloat this year, and I think if we have another year like this one anytime soon, we'll be out of here. Maybe we'll move to Florida and live in that discarded gingerbread house.
On another note, I am working again the next two weeks so that should be chaotic, but good with Christmas coming and all. I still need to find new daycare for Trey starting in January and will be working on that this week too. I am looking forward to the New Year and hopefully the stability it will bring, if there is one thing we learned this year, it is to always expect the unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment