Thursday, June 05, 2008

Catching Up

So a lot has happened around here in the last few weeks! We have been busy!! I'm going to start with a few weeks ago and work my way up slowly...Trey went for his first OFFICIAL hair cut in the beginning of May. Nonnie and I took him to Snip-it's, a children's hair cut place that is super cute, but super expensive! He got to watch a video while getting the cut and then when it was all over, he got to put the old hair in a chute and pull the lever and out came a toy ducky! He loved it and looked like a little man. Brad and I have enjoyed using the silly spiker we bought to give him mohawks to all occasions too. At 25 dollars plus tip though, I don't think we will go back but it was fun for a special occasion. Enjoy the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment