Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Busy!

I can't believe I haven't written on here since Brad finally finished the bathroom. We now have a large hole in our living room from where Brad ripped the mantel off. He goes from one project right into the next! I can't complain because I always love the finished product but he is quick to demo and slow to finish.

Things are busy with work, Brad is at a new place already and he is slammed too. We are headed to Fremont to spend some time with my family for Labor Day weekend, home HS football game on Friday, Saturday all day at CIC (where we got married) for golf, pool time, and dinner, and Sunday onto Maumee to hang at my aunt's club for more of the same. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with T. I can't believe how big he is getting and so quick!

We are rolling into the end of the summer on a heat wave here in Ohio. Brad and I are headed to Chicago for a work trip for me and to celebrate our wedding anniversary next weekend! Excited to spend some time with him in the city that I have been blessed enough to frequent 3-4 times a year...finally we go together :) I think we will do a segway tour and then dinner some place nice Saturday night after the OSU game. And Sunday...we can't forget the oysters at Shaw's! Busy does make the time fly, but in our life we wouldn't know any other way :)

Here is a photo of Brad from his M*A*S*H themed b-day party I threw him last weekend and one of our trip to the Indians game on his actual birthday, the 29th.



No comments:

Post a Comment