Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Four for Four

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays...not too thrilled to be back at work today. My sleeping pattern is all messed up and I am one tired chicky. Plus I started the Abs diet today and although I am not even hungry there is always that moment of panic when you worry there will be nothing to eat. Well hopefully it will pay off...and now for your enjoyment, a "quiz".

Four Jobs You’ve Had in Your Life:
Waitress/Bartender in Put-in-Bay, OHIO
Waitress/Bartender in Key West, FL
Graphic Designer
Project Manager-sounds the most glamorous but by far is not :(

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Stand by Me
Tombstone
Forest Gump
Billy Madison
I am such a girly girl except for that last one.

Four Places You’ve Lived:
Fremont OH-shout out F-town
Bowling Green, OH
Key West, FL
Cleveland, OH

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
CSI
Lost
Nip/Tuck
Any reality show on MTV.

Four Places You’ve Been on Vacation:
Europe
Aruba
Disney World
NYC, Baby

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Oddtodd.com
City Rag
Socialites Life
Eonline

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
Sushi
Filet Mignon
Potatoes
Tuna steak

Four Places You’d Rather Be:
At home sleeping
Anywhere with a beach
Shopping
In my car listening to Howard 100

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without:
How about bands, you can limit me to the greatest hits compliations if you are really going to take away all my music...
The Beatles
U2
James Taylor
CSNY

No comments:

Post a Comment