Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yee-Haw!

I'm so excited! We booked a cruise today for February!!



Headed to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize City, and Isla Roatan (Honduras). Trey will be vacationing in Venice (Florida, not Italy) with the Grandparents. I'll try to do a daily travel blog like I attempted to for Key West, except hopefully this time I'll finish it! I've been looking all over for info on the cruise (I really like to know what to expect when I go somewhere-spontaneity is not my strong suite) and have only found one blog so far with details. This person is like me too, lots of descriptions and photos of food! I'm all about a complete vacation! Until then, I am counting down the days until Christmas, when we are headed south to see my sister and then the rest of the family. If I ever find my camera cord again, I'll upload some pictures of this summer, we were busy! Chicago in June, Sept, and November, U2 concert, girls weekend in Fremont, Halloween Brunch and Trey's first Trick or Treat, etc. Coming up in the next few months-OSU v. Michigan party at our house, Thanksgiving, Holiday Stamp-a-stack, Compound Christmas, Bizarre Bazaar, Lights before Christmas, and then onto ATL and FLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment