Friday, September 28, 2007

WTF?

So now we are both unemployed. Can you believe it? Because we can't.

Everyone who knows me, knows I hated my boss. So it is for the best. I am ready to move on with my life and start taking care of what matters to me, my family. I plan on doing some freelance, looking for some full time work, and cleaning out my closet. I look forward to spending time with my husband and my son, and maybe even going as far as getting back to the gym.

Until then, I'll keep you all updated. I just want to say we appreciate all our friends and family, especially those who told me how I was too good for that place and for all of you who are thinking of us. Much love.

On the Trey front, he is getting his pictures taken tomorrow at jcpenney. I can't wait and I hope they turn out as half as cute as he is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment