Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ha!

I didn't need that job, it needed me. F*ck you, F*ckers!

As you can tell, I am totally feeling better and enjoying my new job. I got my first paycheck too so that made it even better.

Trey cried all evening and is now finally passed out. His pjs say "I pulled an all-nighter" on the front and I hope that will not be the case. I think he is getting some teeth. We were blessed with the first round, as I didn't even know he was getting teeth. We were on the way down to Atlanta on the plane and he bit me when I let him suck on my finger to help pop his ears. I looked inside and to my surprise there was not one, but two little sharp nubbies in there. This time around, I don't think we are going to be so lucky, but I hope for his sake, it is over quickly...until then, bring on the tylenol.

We are looking forward to our "Hallo-weekend", pumpkin carving at the Surface's and then our Spooktacular Brunch with Bloody Bloody Mary Bar and Mummyosas-YUM! Trey is going to be so cute, I can't wait to post the pics next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment