Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cough Cough

So I have been sick for two weeks. My ears and my face (nose? head?) feel like they are going to burst. And now the coughing. And coughing. And coughing. And coughing. And the hoarse voice. I don't know what to do to make it go away, but I gotta get rid of this bug!

I am packing up my Mac tomorrow at work for transport to it's new home. I am going to miss it and I know it sounds weird but I am so attached to it. Not as much as my laptop but I looked at the thing everyday for the last three years. I think being a designer you tend to feel that way because without that computer and those files you are nothing. I guess I just have to accept that that is not my problem anymore, that is no longer my work. Oh and I already copied all my files anyways ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment