Friday, February 08, 2008

Rehab...no, no, no

Maybe it is all the talk of celebrities in rehab lately or because I feel asleep last night to "True Life: I'm Going To Rehab," but I had a really strange dream this morning. It was much more vivid when I woke up (they always are), but basically in the dream, I was in rehab. It was stark white like a mental facility and I was tied to a cold steel table with wrist restraints. There was plenty of activity going on around me, but when I tried to speak it was as if my mouth was glued shut. As I struggled to communicate with my eyes, screaming inside my brain, I felt like I was about ready to burst with rage because I was unable to speak. That feeling remained with me when I woke up. I laid there for a minute, trying to process what just happened. Either I just channeled Britney Spears or I really need to stop snacking before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment