Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Temper Tantrum

Tickets go on sale this Saturday, and even though I have a plan to send my dude to ticketmaster and I am going to try on line, I have a feeling I might not get tickets. The concert isn't til December. Do you know how jacked up the price is going to be by then? I will just die if I can't go. Die, I tell you. *sigh* I guess I should just wait and see...but that's no fun. Oh, the drama!

I am excited for St. Pat's. I am going to go out down here on our famous "W. Sixth". I don't know about green beer but I would love to drink some cider and some guiness. I'll think I'll stick to the vodka though, more FATKINS friendly. I have only lost 6 pounds. Which I think is a failure, but when I look at it, it's only been a week and a half so that is not bad. No more meat! AUGH!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    can i comment? i think it's fun that you called it "temper tantrum" when i was just talking about having to throw a tantrum soon. we are one and the same.

    ReplyDelete