Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Things I like right now

1. That song "True" by Ryan Cabrera. Don't ask me why. So cheesy. His hair is very intersting. So big, yet so tall. Ashlee Simpson must be some crazy fuck monkey to keep that boy.


2. U2 (but I like them all the time, does that count?)
3. The season finale of Carnivale. FANFUCKINGTASTIC. It was so good. Damn you HBO! Now I have to wait like 3 years to find out what happens to everyone next season.
4. The fact that 6 feet under is starting soon. YAY!
5. Electric Hybrid cars. We are seriously considering getting one when the lease is up on the Jeep. The only issue is there are no recharging stations around here like there are in Cali. We could go like 150 miles but where would we plug in at? Then you have to use gas and what is the point? Although I did find out you get a 1500 dollar tax return for energy conservation. I am thinking the Ford Escape Hybrid although I am hoping they come out with the Jeep Grand Cherokee version by then.
6. The paint color I chose for my office. It is called "Aggie" and is a Martha Stewart color courtesy of Sherwin Williams. It is like a dusty blue green.
7. My husband.
8. Coffee. Lately I can't get enough although I know it is bad for my teeth.
9. The anticipation of my new ring coming (hopefully) next week.
10. Spending time with my girlies this weekend.
11. Going out for lunch today!
12. Seeing my niece tonight.

I am sure there are a ton more, but that should tide over posting for now. Tomorrow *GASP* I will post some of the things I don't like, which should be easy because there are a ton of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment